Friday, March 15, 2013

Dog art


Have been feeling creative the last couple of days so here's two dog drawings. Above is a drawing of one of the Golden retriever puppies and below is a picture of a Chow Chow that a friend of mine has.
Tonight me and Mads are going to see the puppies again, perhaps we will even know which one will be ours after this visit. Time seems to be almost standing still at the moment, I just want my puppy to be 8 weeks old now.. But I'll just have to be patient and look forward to what is to come. Hope you guys are having as fantastic a Friday as I am!


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Yes, I enjoyed your post because it's so beautiful to me.All of the dogs are really beautiful.I agree with your post. Thanks for sharing your post.

    ---http://onedaytop.com/four-maximum-preventable-cat-accidents/

    ReplyDelete