Monday, March 19, 2012

Harstad Dog Show 17-18 March 2012 - Day 2

The second day none of my friends were showing any of their dogs so the first half of the day was spent out walking with some of the huskies, there will be a separate blog post about that. I really wanted to see the Danish Swedish Farmdogs though, so we went back to the dog show after lunch to see them. We also got to see most of the final the second day and I got to take a lot more pictures. We had really good seats, close to the ring, so I was able to successfully use the flash on the camera. The pictures are still a bit yellow, but better. Below are some of the pictures from day 2.

Here is the Danish Swedish Farmdog that won in her breed. She is from Denmark but is owned by a breeder in Norway.

Here she is again, I must admit I sort of fell in love with her, she was so perfect. Apart from having a little to little white on the back and sides, she is as close to perfect as you can get (according to me that is..). She had a beautiful head and nice proportions.
Bedlington Terrier.

Border Terrier.

Pyrenean Mountain Dog, also known as Great Pyrenees.

Airedale Terrier.

English Cocker Spaniel.

Great Dane.
Dandie Dinmont Terrier.

The absolutely happiest first runner up I've ever seen. This boy got the second place in the junior handling competition.

Leonberger

Miniature Schnauzer.

Newfoundland dog.
Pug.

Rottweiler and Miniature Pinscher.

West Highland White Terrier being groomed before entering the ring in the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment