Sunday, July 27, 2014

Examination of the Hips and Elbows of my Golden Retriever - Part 1

Photo of the hip radiograph of Link. Grade A or excellent hips.

 Link, my golden retriever, had radiographs of his elbows and hips taken the other day. I've already gotten the HD answer back from the Norwegian Kennel Club, and Link is has excellent hips! I'm so happy! I'll just have to be patient and wait for the elbow results. We already know that he has a form of ED called FCP (fragmented coroniod process) see separate blog post about that here. But that is just in the right elbow, so I really hope that his left elbow is fine. I will let you know what they find, as soon as I know myself.

On an other note, it is nice to be back from my vacation in Sweden and to start blogging again. I have a lot of things I want to share with you after this long and eventful trip. Hope all of you are having a nice summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment