Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tromsø Dog Show 6 September 2014 - More Pictures!


As I've previously mentioned I took more than 1400 photos during Saturday's dog show here in Tromsø, and I felt that I wanted to share some more of them with you all.


English Cocker Spaniel

American Cocker Spaniel

Kelpie doing agility.

Basenji

Border terrier keeping a close eye on it's handler.

A longhaired Chihuahua on the judge's table.

Dogo Canario during the BIG final (Best in Group)

Dutch Shepherd dog in the BIG final.

English Cocker Spaniel on the judge's table.

English Pointer.

English Pointer.

A puppy and an adult Flatcoated Retriever.

The Flatcoated Retriever that got BIS 2.

French Bulldog.

German Pointer

The judge looking at this Golder Retriever's teeth.

Large Münsterländer, the winner of the BIG in the gun dog group.

Irish Softcoated Wheaten Terrier


Kerry Blue Terrier

A Labrador (I think) competing in agility.

Lancashire heeler doing agility

Little Lion dog aka Löwchen in the BIG final

A Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever doing agility

Miniature Bull terrier

St. Bernard

Rhodesian Rigdeback

Whippet doing agility

Shetland Sheepdog

White Swiss Shepherd Dog

Whippet

Dalmatian, BIS winner!

Rottweiler in the BIG final

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever in the BIG final

Golden Retriever in the BIG final

Bullmastiff in the BIG final

Spanish Waterdog
I think this is a Shih Tzu? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

For the main blog post about the dog show, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment