Friday, March 14, 2014

A three dog walk

Lita waiting while the two boys decides who will pee on the light post first. Three leashes can definitely be a challange to manage...
 Today after work, me and a colleague of mine went for a walk with two of her dogs and my dog Link. She has a setter mix called Lita and a Siberian husky called Varg, that I mentioned in a previous post.
It was a bit of a challenge to walk all three dogs, especially since Link tried to get the two older dogs to start playing with him while they all were on leash...

Beautiful and friendly Varg
Sweet Lita
Link just wanted to play, but the other two weren't very interested, and neither were we at the other end of the leashes.


Anyway, the walk gave me hope that maybe one day Link can learn to pull properly when wearing a harness, at least as long as he has another dog to run alongside with. I even asked if I could borrow Varg to train Link, so hopefully in not too long I will write a post about running with two of my favorite dogs!

It was during moments like this that I actually could imagine getting Link to pull alongside another dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment