Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's been a while

Birk, Siberian husky, on a walk by the sea. May 11th in northern Norway. I've been taking care of Monica's huskies this weekend.

It's been a while since last I wrote. A lot has happened, and partly because I wanted to know what was gonna happen before I kept writing, I've waited until now to write. I have a few drafts that I hope to finish and share with you soon. Anyway the important news is that I got a new job. I'm a veterinary assistant at a clinic that works mostly with dogs and cats! It couldn't have been more perfect for me!

So what have I been up to, apart from the interview for the job.. Well I borrowed Noor for two weeks in the end of April, I've written a bit about it already. Below is a picture from one of the trips me, Noor and Mads made while she was here.


On the southern tip of Tromsø, playing chess. Good practice for Noor to stay calm even when other dogs are around.
When it comes to the Danish Swedish farmdog puppy we were gonna buy, we yet again have to wait for the next litter from that breeder. The male the breeder had planned to use for this litter didn't want to mate for some reason, so she used another male. That other male happened to be related to Scott, Mads' parents Danish Swedish Farmdog, whom we are planning to mate with our dog in the future if everything goes according to plan.

the wonderful Scott
That's it for now, and I hope I will be able to be more active here on the blog from now on! Hope you guys had a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment