Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pictures of Danish Swedish farmdogs

Scott, my boyfriend's family's dog.

Scott being a sled-dog with Siberian husky Ylva.

My sister's boyfriend's family's Danish Swedish farmdog Sally.

Sally again, on the lap of my sister.                         


Scott posing for pictures

Scott wanting a treat


Here you can see the "heart" he has on his back. It's upside down and just in front of the tail.

Scott on a spring walk.

Danish Swedish farmdogs at a dogshow in Tromsø.

Petit Lelo, one of Scott's friends were at this dogshow.

The other female dog at the dogshow.

The best in breed at this dogshow.
This is the kind of dog I am planning to get, we are on the waitinglist for a puppy from a breeder in Sweden at the moment, and hopefully we will get to bring a puppy home in the end of April. All of the pictures above is taken by me and most of them I borrowed from my other blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, intelligent looking dog. Good luck with your new baby.

    ReplyDelete