Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome!


In order to not bore the people following my regular blog with dog talk I decided to start this new dog blog. Here the plan is to write about news in the dog world, training of dogs, scientific research about dogs, and last but not least about dogs I know and the dog I will buy soon (at least before this year is over). I will post videos on dog behavior and dog language and write about the dog-human relationship.
Hopefully you will find interesting information about mans best friend here and if I'm lucky I will be able to show you why I am so fascinated of everything about dogs and maybe open your eyes to the possibilities of dog training and interesting properties of the dog-human relationship.

This is me with the Lapponian herder Urax and the Nordic spitz Freja on my lap. Urax got jealous when little Freja got all the attention and decided to sit on my lap too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment