Sunday, February 26, 2012

Waiting for puppy Right

So I'm in the process of finding me a puppy. It must be a Danish Swedish Farmdog puppy, and it must be female. And the breeder of the puppy must be serious and know a lot about the diseases in the breed and make good decisions in relation to this when she chooses to breed her dogs. The mama dog and the papa dog also has to be to my liking. Then the puppy must be born in a time when I 8 weeks later am able to go and get it and take care of it.
All of this I have found. Only problem is that other people were already waiting to buy a puppy from this breeder and when the puppies were born, there was no female puppy left for us.
Then a glimpse of hope! One of the buyers was uncertain if she could get time off from work to take care of the puppy, and needed a few more days to think.
And this is where I am at now. Waiting to find out if I will be the lucky person that gets to bring the little puppy home. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment