Thursday, June 28, 2012

10 Mountaintops

In Norway there is this thing called "Ti på Topp", which basically translates to "On Ten Mountain-tops", and it means that during the summer you will walk/hike/climb (depending on difficulty-level) to the tops of ten mountains. I'm planning on doing that this summer, and so far I've been on one of the easy mountains twice. Both times I've had Scott (the Danish Swedish Farmdog) with me, and below are some pictures.


Picture taken on the way up to the top.

Scott is always happy to go for walks, he is a bit hyper and I don't think I could ever get him tired. He seems to have endless energy!
I hope to at least get three more mountain tops on the list while I'm living with the huskies the coming three weeks. They sure like going on hikes just as much as Scott does. And even though Sara is a laid back Cavalier, she would also appreciate a little mountain walk. So unless the weather gets too bad, hopefully I will share more mountain-top-stories here with you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment