Thursday, June 28, 2012

Starting my three week multi-dog period

Today I got the first of the five dogs I'll be taking care of for the coming three weeks, the two year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Sara. She is so adorable!

Sara, the first time she visited us.
Sara is a really happy, friendly and laid back dog, simply a typical Cavalier. When we came home from work (she is my boss' dog, so she is with me at work) we took Mads with us and went for a walk.

Sara during the walk this afternoon.

It is quite remarkable how much Mads likes Sara. He has grown up with Cavaliers, so that is the breed closest to his heart. So when Sara came here, he fell in love with her on the spot. Of all the dogs I've had come over and more or less forced on Mads, Sara is the only one he has volunteered to walk and take care of. He does stuff for her that he'd never dream of doing for any of the other dogs. It is quite amazing to see..

Sara and Mads cuddling :)
I'm looking forward to tomorrow when me and Sara are moving out to the Huskies on Håkøya. Mads is coming out on Monday, so this weekend it's just going to be me and five dogs. It's gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment