Friday, June 15, 2012

The Universe works in myserious ways...

The little guy was really tired and after drinking some water and eating some food, he fell asleep on the floor.
Today at work I mentioned to one of my co-workers that I wanted to borrow a dog for the weekend, to have a companion to take for walks. And what happened? A lost dog came to the clinic and we couldn't get a hold of the owner, so I ended up taking the dog with me home! It feels very "ask and you shall receive"... I know that I most likely will not get to have the dog for more than a couple of hours, but that is long enough to go for one walk at least...  So happy day, my wish got answered!

Nice little fellow.
Update:
The owners were located and they came and took him home. So I didn't get to take him for a walk.. Good for him and his family, who were very happy to see him again, but bad for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment